Hey there, it’s Tara, Crafter of Community and Flight Attendant for the new pilot program.
I know you have questions.
You’ve clicked around the site, you’ve read some of the pages, and now you’re pondering: how would Vianza fit in your business?
And if you did want to use it, would it take a long time? Or be quick?
The truth is, you have these questions because we haven’t answered them.
While we’re in closed alpha, you can’t SEE the platform, you can’t poke around, kick the tires.
This is intentional, because we wanted to get out into the world, meet our people, and start getting feedback before we even knew what questions you’d have, before we knew everything we’d be (and in what order we’d become that).
When we were ready for you (designers, wholesalers, retailers), we created a pilot program and then we started quietly bringing people aboard. If you’ve requested an invite, you’ve probably heard from me about it.
If you haven’t requested an invite, this is the first you’re hearing about it.
It’s been a quiet process because the pilot program is all about helping you and your business and your relationships (well, just the business relationships) come onto the platform.
We lead you through a step-by-step process, answer all your questions, help you meet the right suppliers or small-batch artisans to make your work (or, if you’re a retailer, we reach out to the kind of designers you want to carry)...we even talk to you on the phone, if that’s the way you want to chat about your questions, concerns or feedback.
But now the pilot program is winding down (or coming in for a landing) and we want to give every last person who wants on, a chance to come aboard.
If you want one-on-one help integrating Vianza into your business (and you’re a designer with at least 2 wholesale accounts or a retailer), you have until November 30th to join the pilot program. Joining = designers have their catalog published and retailers have their accounts activated
To come aboard, just click Request an Invite on our home page.
Why you might want to join:
● Pilot-eers get free access for 6 months (that means no membership fee!)
● Measuring results - we take a snapshot of your biz (via a short questionnaire) when you come in, then we’ll follow-up at the end of your 6 months with a report on what’s changed (I’m betting your time spent on ADMINISTRIVIA goes WAY down).
● One-on-one help via email or phone to join the site and get settled with minimal hassle
● Free templates and support for inviting in your business relationships (suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, everyone!)
● Free catalog and linesheets uploading (you fill in a spreadsheet and we do all the work of getting it online)
● Help finding suppliers, small batch producers, and partners (if that’s what you need)
● Once you are setup, we ensure you’ve leveraged the features and functions most valuable for your business
All that comes to a $600 value. But you’ll get it for free, so you can free yourself up from running the business and start managing the business. In exchange, we only ask for your feedback on how we can improve Vianza to meet your business needs.
Here at Vianza we know a lot about how to source, sell , scale and run a sustainable business and we can’t wait to share that with you.
Sound like something you need? Come aboard by clicking Request an Invite on our home page.